Things I Have Been Doing Today:
- Playing referee to an endless number of spats over Harry Potter Legos.
- Answering approximately fifty emails from a church associate, all of them about the same (very, very simple) subject
- Cleaning up grapes
- Reading "Cinderella Ate My Daughter" (review to go up soon)
- Writing a review of "Cinderella Ate My Daughter"
- Google Reader-ing
- Cleaning my ears
- Clipping my fingernails
- This blog post
Things I Should Have Been Doing Today:
- 15 page research paper on Effective Evidenced Based Intervention Models Used With Children Ages 0-5, complete with 20+ sources and 20 minute PowerPoint presentation. Due Tuesday.