Monday, December 31, 2012

It's the end

It's the end of 2012. It's been one heck of a year, friends.

My husband graduated law school, took the bar, passed the bar, and opened his own law firm.

We moved from Florida to Arizona and are still staying with my parents (hopefully for just a couple more weeks, though).

I had major surgery in April and a miscarriage in October/November.

My oldest started first grade.

I submitted my first novel.

And got my first rejection.

(Three publishers still have it on their desks, though, so... fingers crossed!)

I started my first steampunk novel.

And temporarily shelved it because of all the research.

I started (and finished a first draft of!) my first fantasy novel.

I read 70 books. Just by the skin of my teeth, but STILL.

And I tweeted. A lot.

See ya'll in the new year, folks. It promises to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment